Future-Proof Collaborative Care Management
Integrated Cloud Platform
We also offer a web portal and mobile application as an option to extend care when these items do not exist. The platform also provides a HIPAA-compliant messaging system ensuring patients can securely talk to their caregivers whenever needed. Finally, it connects with hundreds of internet enabled devices such as glucose meters, scales, etc. to add data to help round out the view on the patient’s state of health.
Personalized and Extensive Collaborative Care
Prescription medications are checked for interaction issues and usage Is tracked. Lab results are optionally made available and the results deciphered so the patient can understand their meaning. Regimented workflows ensure that providers and caregivers meet the CPT code requirements as they perform the various services. This also ensures that the records are ready for billing. The patient, provider, and medical device can all enter data and the platform will use it to predictively find warning signs and alert the care teams before they become serious health issues.
Enrollment and Care Delivery Services
Our Care Delivery teams are broken into small groups so they can really get to know the patients and build a level of trust, and are available 24 hours a day. Once the patients are enrolled, our care teams will perform the CPT code required services by following our regimented workflows with all interactions carefully documented to ensure compliance.
360-Degree Analytics and Compliance
Examples of our compliance checks include:
- ALL accounts with multiple overlapping time frame audits with the ability to monitor by clinic or by staff assigned based on % of patients enrolled.
- Enrollment tracking and audits to ensure all CMS program requirements are met for valid enrollment.
- Care delivery tracking and audits to ensure CMS program elements and outcome based care is being delivered. Ability to monitor monthly by clinic or by care staff assigned based on % of patients enrolled.
- Staff rejection tracking for trends with compliance issues for continuous education and training.
- Platform tracking and monitoring of Medical decision making to include documentation audit to validate CMS requirements for Complex CCM.
- Outcome driven care planning to individually track patients from identification to resolution which includes monthly audits for compliant care being delivered.